eCommunicator is a simple tool to interconnect your bank account and accounting or economic software.
e-Communicator lets you make the following operations:
- place and sign a batch of domestic payment orders
- place and sign a batch of domestic direct debit orders
- place and sign a batch of foreign payment orders
- send orders to the bank for payment by postal money orders to the payee’s address
- monitor batch payment orders sent to the bank and their processing status
- download account statements in ABO or Gemini formats
Individual payment order authorizations and limits (such as one-time, daily or monthly limits) or a list of counter-accounts to make payments and other settings can be applied to specific users.
Payment orders and account statements can be printed from eKomunikátor in a convenient form.
Specific often repeated payment orders can have an assigned name and can be saved as a template. When making the next payment, you just choose the order from your templates and send it for processing.
To get access to eCommunicator, you need:
- Windows-based computer meeting basic security criteria
- Internet connection
- Accounting system supporting generation of payment orders and import of account statements in the ABO or GEMINI format
Install eCommunicator application