With RoBoT, you need not monitor your account balances – the system does it for you. And it has further benefits:
- In futures trades, RoBoT monitors the approved trade limit.
- The system is available in Czech and English.
- For higher amounts (over CZK 7.5 million), you can negotiate individual exchange rates.
- RoBoT is meant for trades of at least EUR 1,000 or an equivalent in another currency. The minimum for dollar trades is USD 1,000.
- The trading platform is supported for Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Java is not required.
- New version of the trading platform is no longer supported in Internet Explorer (use Microsoft Edge)
Supported currency pairs
* trading in these currency pairs is temporarily suspended
Trades may be executed on business days from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
What do you need to arrange an FX spot or Forward transaction?
- You need to sign a Treasury Master Agreement with Raiffeisenbank and an Annex on RoBoT trading.
- Open accounts in at least two currencies, or one multi-currency account in Raiffeisenbank, a.s.