With RoBoT, you need not monitor your account balances – the system does it for you. And it has further benefits:
- In futures trades, RoBoT monitors the approved trade limit.
- The system is available in Czech and English.
- For higher amounts (over CZK 7.5 million), you can negotiate individual exchange rates.
- RoBoT is meant for trades of at least EUR 1,000 or an equivalent in another currency. The minimum for dollar trades is USD 1,000.
- The trading platform is supported for Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Java is not required.
- New version of the trading platform is no longer supported in Internet Explorer (use Microsoft Edge)
Supported currency pairs:
|EUR.AUD ||EUR.BGN ||EUR.CAD ||EUR.CZK ||EUR.DKK |
|EUR.GBP ||EUR.HRK ||EUR.HUF ||EUR.CHF ||EUR.JPY |
|EUR.NOK ||EUR.PLN ||EUR.RON ||EUR.RUB ||EUR.SEK |
|EUR.TRY ||EUR.USD ||USD.CZK ||USD.HUF ||USD.CHF |
|USD.JPY ||USD.PLN ||USD.RUB ||GBP.CZK ||GBP.USD |
|AUD.CZK ||BGN.CZK ||CAD.CZK ||DKK.CZK ||HRK.CZK |
|HUF.CZK ||CHF.CZK ||JPY.CZK ||NOK.CZK ||PLN.CZK |
|RON.CZK ||RUB.CZK ||SEK.CZK ||TRY.CZK || |
Trades can be made on business days from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What do you need to arrange an FX spot or Forward transaction?
- You need to sign a Treasury Master Agreement with Raiffeisenbank and an Annex on RoBoT trading.
- Open accounts in at least two currencies, or one multi-currency account in Raiffeisenbank, a.s.