Your Savings account can be maintained separately. In this case, it functions as a simple current account.
- Account opening and maintenance FREE OF CHARGE
- Incoming domestic payments FREE OF CHARGE
- Allows one-time outgoing domestic payments
- Current account not required
- A payment card can be issued for the Savings account
- The Savings account can be administered in any type of direct banking
You can set automatic balance transfer for Savings account if you have a current account with us. Automatic transfer allows you to maintain available funds in your current account, while the funds deposited in the Savings account earn an attractive yield.
Deposits are insured under Act No. 21/1992 Coll. up to the equivalent of EUR 100,000 per client.
Opening a Savings account is simple. What do you need?
- Proof of business licence
- Visit the corporate centre in person
Product terms and conditions for accounts and deposits