M&A advisory services
Want to sell your company? Need help in the acquisition process? Our specialists will take care of everything.
- An independent view of the company and its processes from the investor’s perspective
- Knowledge of the local investment opportunities and M&A market
- Process setting according to recognized transaction standards
- Minimization of risks for the company and the personal assets of the owner
Let us manage the risks involved in the acquisition or sale of a company, and we will make sure that the value of the transaction is maximized.
Comprehensive management of the acquisition or sale process
Raiffeisenbank will manage the whole process according to specified parameters – from the decision on timing and method to the execution itself up to final settlement. During the transaction, we will take care of all communication with the counterparty (or counterparties) to ensure the maximum transparency of the process.
The sale of a company includes the following key services:
- Evaluation of sale potential – we assess how realistic the sale of your company or your project is based on a comprehensive analysis of your company.
- Building a process team – we work with experienced, proven law firms, accountants and tax advisers, as well as with providers of an electronic data room. We prepare a selection procedure for partners whose specialities match your needs.
- Preparation of transaction documents – we propose and prepare investment materials and emphasize information that supports the interest of investors and improves the final value of the transaction.
- Identification of potential interested parties – we create a list of potential buyers among strategic and financial investors from the Czech Republic and abroad.
- Virtual Data Room – we prepare and manage the Data Room process completely. The electronic Data Room allows entities interested in a pre-acquisition review to access internal information about the company.
- Representation – we represent you in dealings with third parties from the beginning of the process until settlement.
- We help you in particular to evaluate non-binding and binding offers, to choose interested parties, to negotiate the transaction fee and its payment and to negotiate acquisition documentation and guarantees.
- Transaction settlement – we secure the exchange of the purchase price against the share in the company with financial instruments such as escrow accounts, bank safe deposit, notary deposit, etc. in order to provide maximal assurances to the seller.
The acquisition of a company includes the following key services:
- Analysis of the client’s strategic intent – we assess the feasibility of the strategic intent based on due diligence, sector relevancy, competition and analysis of available investment opportunities. The analysis can include identification of acquisition targets as well as a pre-acquisition review of target companies.
- Transaction structuring – we establish a comprehensive transaction structure – financing, schedule and business structure in order to minimize business and legal risks and tax burden.
- Valuation and financial modelling – we prepare a comprehensive financial and operating model of the target company to create a realistic market valuation. We also evaluate possible synergies resulting from the integration of the target into your current business portfolio.
- Preparation of transaction documents – we prepare all necessary acquisition documents, the form and contents of which correspond to the criteria chosen by you and to the nature of the transaction; we will also be involved in negotiating contractual documentation and other documents.
- Representation – we fully represent you in the following dealings with third parties:
- Approaching the acquisition target
- Negotiating the acquisition price
- Defining covenants (guarantees) provided by the seller
- Negotiating the structure and schedule of transaction fee payment
- Transaction settlement – we secure the exchange of the transaction fee against the share in the company with financial instruments such as escrow accounts, bank safe deposit, notary deposit, etc. in order to provide maximal assurances to the buyer. We naturally also participate in the signing of the contractual documentation.
Contact information of the responsible employee:
Corporate Finance Specialist Senior
Phone: +420 234 40-1868
Cell: +420 606 785794