With Electronic banking MultiCash you can manage your payments safely and effectively. The system offers the following functions:
- Data import/export – can be connected to the client’s accounting software.
- The possibility to include orders with varying due dates and different accounts of the payer in one batch.
- The most common data formats in the Czech Republic are supported, including SEPA XML
- Payment statuses give you exact information on the state of processing
With Electronic banking Multicash you can perform:
- domestic payments and collections
- foreign payments
- SEPA payments
- urgent payments – domestic and foreign
- mass orders – domestic, foreign and SEPA
- cumulative payments (one debit, more credits) – a convenient tool for payroll administration
- forwarding lists of receivables for factoring
- electronic messages to exchange information with the bank
- Payment files entered in MultiCash Classic can be authorized in X-business Internet Banking
To use Electronic Banking Multicash, you must have a current account with Raiffeisenbank and sign an Agreement on the Use of the Electronic Banking Multicash.
Further information and documents for download