Funds are held in the Tied account until the conditions as agreed in the contract are fulfilled. Both contracting parties can be confident that the money will be subsequently paid out to the beneficiary and that the transaction will be executed according to mutually agreed terms.
Typical transactions for which you can use your Tied account:
- Purchase, sale or transfer of your share in a company
- Real estate purchase
- Real estate purchase with mortgage
- Refinancing a loan made by another entity
What do you need to open a Tied account?
- Proof of identity of the representatives of both contracting parties
- Original or certified copy of business licence or an extract from the Commercial Register or another register, or another business certificate (not older than 3 months)
- Additional documents needed to sign an agreement on the Tied account depending on the transaction (e.g. an agreement between the contracting parties with certified signatures, extract from the real estate register)
General Business Terms and Conditions
Product Terms and Conditions