Interest option gives clients the right but not the obligation to pay or receive interest payment based on the nominal value of the option and the agreed interest rate. For this right, the client pays the option premium when arranging the trade.
- Maximum maturity is 10 years.
- The maximum value of an option is CZK 5 million or an equivalent in another currency.
- Option can be arranged in any currency on Raiffeisenbank’s currency list.
- Maturity can be 1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 months, and the option is governed by the benchmark rate for the respective currency (PRIBOR, EURIBOR, LIBOR, etc.)
- You pay the option premium for arranging the trade
- Trades can be made on business days from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What do you need to arrange an Interest option?
- You need to sign a Treasury Master Agreement with Raiffeisenbank
- You need to notify Raiffeisenbank of your Legal Entity Identifier
- Submission of accounting documents or the arrangement of a security for liabilities resulting from the Interest option