FX forward has two alternatives: settlement in cash and settlement of exchange rate differences.
- Deliverable FX forward – on the settlement day, two amounts are settled in two currencies with a previously agreed exchange rate
- Non-deliverable FX forward – on the settlement day, only the difference following from the agreed and the current exchange rate is settled
What do you need to arrange FX forward?
- You need to sign a Treasury Master Agreement with Raiffeisenbank
- You need to notify Raiffeisenbank of your Legal Entity Identifier
- An available limit for the trade (the bank can request the client’s accounting documents or collateral)
Trades can be made on business days from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.