The Most Significant News and Changes
Read more about the new functions and changes in the internet banking.
The TOP new functions:
- You can easily manage your finances on the new dashboard. Here you will find an overview that contains basic information about all of your products, interactive graphs and quick and easy options to navigate in the application.
- Easily navigate through and manage all your payments thanks to the using full-text searches and the ability to configure and save advanced filters.
- Simplified transferring of funds between your own accounts is another innovation that is possible through the use of a new streamlined form.
- Simply and quickly make SEPA and foreign payments with the improved interface.
- You can now repay your credit card balance with just a few clicks.
- A detailed overview of your investment portfolio and mutual funds can be seen directly on the dashboard.
- You can now apply for new products from anywhere online. You can apply for a new debit or credit card, open a savings account or take out a loan in the new Internet banking.
- Set up the “Nákup na splátky” repayment plan. You can easily split your credit card purchases amounting to at least 2,000 CZK into regular monthly instalments with a more favourable interest rate compared to the standard credit card interest rate.
- The “Hotovost na zavolanou” repayment plan can be set up directly in your internet banking. You can transfer cash from your credit card to any current account in the Czech Republic and enjoy a more favourable interest rate compared to the standard credit card interest rate. Repayment then takes place in regular monthly instalments.
- You can now control your finances even better thanks to the simplified setup of the “Inform me” alert service that keeps you informed about activity on your account or about card payments.
- The page design and control mechanisms adapt for optimized use whether you use your PC, tablet or your mobile phone.
The most significant changes
Decomission of “Inform me” service via post, fax or via the Internet banking application inbox
- We will no longer send any “Inform me” notifications by mail, by fax or via your internet banking application inbox. You will now be notified of all changes to your account either by a text/SMS message or email. It is important for us that you have your finances safely under control and that is why we are only going to send electronic notifications to devices that are always at your fingertips.
Consolidation of your login information
- It is necessary to verify and consolidate your login information before switching to the new internet banking. Those of you who currently have more than one client number/user name shall be contacted about the steps that need to be taken. You need to select just one set of login credentials that you will use from that point on; all others will be deleted. This will help us to better secure the safety of your finances.
Decomission of rarely used services
- We want the content of the new internet banking application to be as well-arranged and simple as possible. This is why we have decided to decomission services that were only rarely used. The following services will not be available in the new internet banking application:
- Payment limits to a specific counterparty account
- Standing collection orders
- Payment in cash to a postal address