Personal Overdraft is a financial reserve that may prove useful at any time.
- A reserve from CZK 5,000 to CZK 150,000
- You can use the Personal Overdraft any way you want: cash withdrawal, card payment, payment order
- Due date: 1 year from the date of the first use
It is easy to get Personal Overdraft. What do you need?
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Proof of identity
- A completed proof of income (if you apply for a limit higher than CZK 10,000)
- Current account with Raiffeisenbank, such as eKonto KOMPLET or eKonto SMART