close panel
This field is required

Do you know that you can search branch offices and ATMs?

Just enter a city or address.

Maybe you're looking for ...

Beware of false information

2. 3. 2022

Some of you pointed out that you noticed hoaxes regarding Raiffeisenbank in the Czech Republic.

Dear clients of Raiffeisenbank,

Some of you pointed out (thank you!) that you noticed hoaxes regarding Raiffeisenbank in the Czech Republic. We would like to assure you that those are fake news trying to damage Czechia’s Raiffeisenbank and its clients. Corresponding statements issued by the Czech National Bank and Czech Banking Association are also available here and here, respectively.

Raiffeisenbank in the Czech Republic is a Czech bank with an Austrian owner. Our registered office is in the Czech Republic; the company adheres to business rules set by the Czech National Bank and ranks among the market’s five systemically important banks that are subject to the highest requirements regarding financial strength and stability, as imposed by the national regulator. The business of the Czech Republic’s Raiffeisenbank takes place in the Czech Republic or European Union. The volume of our clients’ transactions realized in Russia or Ukraine is completely negligible (less then 1% of the total volume of our clients’ activities).

Austria’s Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) owns 75% of Raiffeisenbank in the Czech Republic, while Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberösterreich holds the remaining 25%. Both companies are owned by Austrian shareholders, which fact can be checked, for example, on this site of RBI. All RBI Group subsidiaries operate on 13 markets of Europe on an entirely independent basis. The business of the financial group of RBI focuses solely on regular clients among natural persons and legal entities and has no connections to any political or government institution in any of the countries. Any financial flows between Czechia’s Raiffeisenbank and its parent group of Raiffeisenbank International are subject to strict supervision of the Czech National Bank.

Finally, let us thank you for the great support you provide to the people affected by the war in Ukraine. We are proud of having clients like you.

Yours Raiffeisenbank