eKonto Plus Saving account
The eKonto offers attractive interest on your funds with no time restrictions. You save and have constant access to your funds.
- funds in your account are always available, with no time restrictions
- deposit insurance according to law
- no fees for setting up and keeping an account
- account management through the internet and by telephone
- Intelligent savings service, i.e. automatic over limit and under limit transfers of funds from/to your current account
- free incoming and outgoing payments within the scope of over limit and under limit transfers
- transfers to/from your Savings account to your current account take place on-line, i.e. immediately
- option of cash transactions
- no minimum balance requirement
What we offer you
- a very flexible savings account, which allows you to grow your savings. Depending on your setting of the Intelligent Savings service, funds will be transferred from your current account above the specified limit to your savings account, while at the same time if funds fall under a specified limit, they will be transferred back to your current account. Each month then, you can conveniently earn interest on all funds which you are not using. You don’t have to think about any transfers. Detailed information about Intelligent Savings.
- Your free funds are not subject to any time restrictions, and are available at any time. Non-cash transfers from your current account to your savings account (and vice versa) take place on-line as are possible cash deposits and withdrawals.
- This is a safe way of increasing your savings, since all deposits are insured by law.
How does the Intelligent Savings service work?
You set an upper and a lower fund limit in your eAccount and the period over which your available balance will be checked in your current/savings account.
The upper limit is the amount which you would like to have in your current account on the day the balance is checked. All funds above the given value will be transferred to your savings account. The transfer of the appropriate amount to your savings account will always take place at the beginning of the day after the balance is checked.
The lower limit is the amount which you would like to have in your current account on the day the balance is checked. All funds necessary to meet the given value will be transferred from your savings account back to your current account. The transfer of the particular amount from your savings account will always take place at the beginning of the day after the balance is checked.
The collection period means the period when the available balance of the current/savings account is checked, and appropriate funds possibly transferred.
So if you select a period of 1 week, the available balance of your account will be checked once weekly and funds possibly transferred to/from your savings account.
Conditions to set up an account
- An eAccount personal account is necessary to set up an eAccount savings account. Thanks to the eAccount personal account managing the savings account is even easier.
- You need a valid citizen’s ID card to set up an eAccount savings account.
- Clients who signed an eAccount Savings Account Contract with deferred validity can activate their Savings Account from their internet banking.