Raiffeisenbank enables you to manage accounts and make cash deposits and withdrawals and other cash transactions. You can make deposits and withdrawals at all branch offices, regardless of which branch keeps your account.
The bank will also accept deposits from clients and the public in favor of accounts kept at other banks. These deposits are charged a separate fee.
- you can deposit money and make cash withdrawals from your account at all Raiffeisenbank branch offices
- you can make deposits in a wide range of foreign currencies – an overview of the currencies in which you may make cash deposits is given in the currency exchange table
- you may withdraw cash from your account in the currency in which your account is kept, or in even other currencies
- every deposit and withdrawal is immediately reflected in your account balance
- you can withdraw up to 100,000 CZK without prior notification
When making withdrawals from your account for security purposes it is always necessary to present identification and to confirm the withdrawal in a manner specified in the account contract (signature matched against a signature sample, authentication code).
To withdraw smaller amounts from your account it is more convenient to use the dense network of ATM machines. The first two withdrawals from Raiffeisenbank ATMs are completely FREE.
Third person withdrawals
For greater flexibility Raiffeisenbank offers special withdrawal slips which may be used by third persons to withdraw cash based upon authorization of the account owner or managing agent. This service is primarily beneficial for businesses and firm clientele.Traveler’s checks
Traveler’s checks are a special kind of check which can be cashed on trips abroad. More information is available here.
Traveler’s checks are a smart and safe way to prevent the complications and discomfort that can accompany loss of cash.
At our branch offices you can exchange a wide array of currencies according to our currency exchange table.