About Internet Banking
Internet banking is a service which allows you to manage any of your current accounts through the internet.
What we offer
Truly anyone can manage their account through the internet. You don’t have to be an expert, just connect to the internet. That is why internet banking is an automatic feature of eKonto.
Using internet banking to manage your finances is free, you only pay fees for bank transactions. Try out our highly secure services with multi-level protection using electronic keys.
- you can access your account from any computer through the internet
- you can use a standard browser, you do not need to install any special programs
- managing your account through the internet is clear, simple, and intuitive
- you always have an overview of activity in your account
- it’s convenient – you have banking services at your disposal 24 hours a day, from home, from work, from abroad, and you don’t have to go anywhere or wait anywhere
- banking orders given through the internet are subject to the highest level of security
- using internet banking you can manage your current account, savings account, time deposit, authorized debit, mortgage, pension and mutual funds, all presented in the clearest possible form.
What do you need?
- a computer connected to the internet
- you do not need to activate access to your account through the internet. You can simply sign up from your computer.
- one of the electronic keys which ensure secure communication with the Bank
You may use internet banking to invest is any of the investment products offered by Raiffeisen Capital Management and ČP Invest.