A suitable account for unit owners’ associations and housing associations.
As part of the DUALKONTA you receive two complete accounts for one monthly fee. A current account combined with a savings account paying a good rate of interest allows you to better manage your finances. You will be able to divide your finances into operating resources and savings intended for the repair fund.
In order to make the servicing of both accounts more effective, above-limit resources are automatically transferred into the savings account. If the balance of the current account is higher than you stipulate, all the resources above this amount will be automatically transferred to the savings account paying a higher rate of interest.
Furthermore, you have the possibility of arranging direct banking – internet banking – and telephone banking for your accounts free of charge. Using these services you will no longer have to visit the bank, because you can comfortably manage your accounts from a distance. Other advantageous products of the Raiffeisen Group are a matter of course.
- you receive two complete accounts for one monthly fee
- you can hold operating resources in the current account and savings intended, for instance, for the repair fund, in the savings account paying a higher rate of interest
- you can manage the accounts at a distance
- you can receive reductions on services offered by other members of the Raiffeisen Group
What we offer you
With the DUALKONTA you receive the following for a single monthly fee
- current account intended for the association’s operating costs held in CZK
- a savings account intended, for instance, for the repair fund, with higher-bearing zone-based interest held in CZK
- internet banking
- provides a full overview of the transactions in your account
- simple and comfortable transactions any time you want
- the possibility of stipulating who will have access to the account and what operations they will be authorised to carry out
- telephone banking
- transactions at any time and from any place
- either by landline or mobile telephone
- a constant overview of the balance and transactions in your account by means of SMS and email
- greater comfort when managing your finances
- a comprehensive overview of the balance and transactions of your account
- the automatic transfer of saved resources from the current account to the savings account at a level which you decide on
- monthly statement of current account
What’s more you can use the following services under advantageous conditions
- GSM banking
- service activation free of charge
- service management for a reduced monthly fee
- Gemini electronic banking
- a 70 % reduction on the electronic installation fee
- a 60 % reduction on the monthly fee for using the service
In cooperation with other members of the Raiffeisen Group you can receive
- reductions on services of the insurance company Uniqa a reduction of 5 % on the annual premium of property insurance products
- reductions on services of Raiffeisen – Leasing a reduction of 50 % on the initial leasing fee and an advantageous leasing coefficient
A little tip
Would you and your neighbours like to repair, refurbish or modernise the communal parts of your building? The take out a DUALKONTO loan for unit owners’ associations of up to CZK 50 million for a complete solution to your finances. We will finance up to 100% of your investment, which means that you do not need savings in the repair fund. You can receive the loan without pledging the apartments!
Dualkonto is designed
- for unit owners’ associations
- housing associations
Dualkonto can be opened
- using the contact form – simply send your requirement and you will be contact by a branch employee
- by means of employees of our branches
- more information is available on Freefone 800 900 900 or at email@example.com
What is necessary to open a Dualkonto?
1. Submit the documents necessary to open a DUALKONTA
- extract from the Commercial Register
- the Articles of Association of a unit owners’ association or housing association
- the ID pass of the individual acting on behalf of the unit owners’ association or housing association
2. Make a minimum deposit in accordance with the Raiffeisenbank a.s. Schedule of Terms and Conditions.
Associated servicesFinancing of unit owners’ associations